The Creative Young Entrepreneur program is an international competition with a single main objective:
To motivate and inspire enterprising young leaders. The core of the CYE program is for young leaders to showcase their up-and-running businesses.
CYE challenges young entrepreneurs to critically and creatively think by requiring them to provide an in-depth business plan, their marketing position, and strategic goals on how their venture will begin to earn a profit and become sustainable, all the while providing the opportunity of having that plan reviewed by delegated experts.
Who Can Apply?
- The competition is open to JCI members and non-members.
- Businesses must already be active. (Minimum 3 months).
- Contestants must provide a strong business plan.
- Applications are reserved for individuals aged 18-40 years.
How To Apply?
- Fill out an Online Application Form in English.
- Upload a detailed business plan
- Upload a one-minute pitch video in English.
- Attach a good-quality headshot
No fee will be charged for participation. However, if participants make it to the next round, at the International levels, a non refundable fee of $350 will be required.
JCI reserves the right to disqualify any finalist or winner at any time using JCI’s own discretion. CYE participants must also register to attend the Area Conference or World Congress if they wish to participate in person. Registration for the conference or congress is not included in the CYE application fee.Apply Now
Meet Our Past Honourees
House of Zibima
The Tife Chris Heritage
CEO, Fox Capital Investment Limited (Country Hill)
Founder/CEO, Zang Technologies limited
Queency Creative Rugs and Home Décor
CEO/Founder, e-Vet Technology Limited